Thes photos was taken by Artie Ng. Find hereafter the most beautiful photos from Cambodia you haven’t seen. It might take sometime for photo loading and I guess this is the longer post ever made on khmerbird.
I am very appreciate the work of Artie Ng. I think now he is very busy with his work and life. Thank a lot to him for these beautiful photos of Cambodia.
You can also download the zip file to get all these photos in high format of 1024×840 px. Follow the link at the bottom of the post.
1. The Royal Palace, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
2. The Silver Pagoda, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3. National Museum of Cambodia, Phnom Penh
4. The Central Market, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5. Buddha in Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
6. The Dawn of Angkor Wat
7. The Smiling Faces of Cambodians
8. Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
9. The Shine of Angkor Wat
10. Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia
11. Consumed By the Jungle | Ta Prom Temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia
12. The Colourful Cambodia Sunrise, Angkor Wat
13. Angkor Wat Lights Up
14. Phimeanakas In Angkor Thom, Siem Reap, Cambodia
15. Good Morning Angkor
16. God’s Left Hand | The Cambodia Sunset
17. The Library of Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
It contains total of 17 photos but I got only 16 photos of big size 1024×840. It’s good for your desktop wallpapers.
Download the 16 Amazing cambodia Wallpapers (.zip) of 10.9 MB