I Was Busy With Facebook Connect

Sorry that no more update on the new during this weekend. I have worked behind the scene on facebook connect so that people from facebook can put comment direct via their facebook account and share back to their profile if they wish too.

The code seems to be heavy, especially for thesis theme. I am still working on it. I don’t want to have two comment systems.

Hope you guys enjoy this new feature. Try out to comment something if you are logged in your facebook account.

Like What You’re Reading? Get more.

Subscribe to get more updates. I share a lot of tips and tools on how to build your brand online.

No spam. Your privacy is safe with me.

Comments

1. says

I keep on working and hope the thesis theme support team would help to display facebook picture profile into thesis comments.

If you got facebook account why not to drop a test and say hi!

2. says

Anyone using IE? did you see intensedebate comment or classic comment? i tested with my IE, it didn't load the intensedebate due to javascript error. let me know.

3. says

It seems like the integration works, you can click on the Facebook connect buttom above the name, you would (normally) be able to post comment on my blog and if you can also share this comment back to your facebook wall if you wish too.

Any feedback on this ?

4. says

There are two issues that I need to work out to make facebook fully integrate in my wordpress blog is to hide the input fields after succeed singed in via facebook account.

But you can do a refresh page and see how it look like, still need to do some coding.

For thesis user if you need some help to make this thing work, you can contact me via contact form or drop me a message @khmerbird

• says

Bong Santel, it work for only Firefox and Opera Mobile 10 for Symbian S60 as I t test the same site on:

-Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385,
      -Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3,
      -Chrome 5.0.375.38 Beta,
      -Opera for desktop verion 10.53, and
      -Opera Mobile 10 for Symbian S60 version 10.00
      -Opera Mini 5 for Symbian S40 version 5.0.18741 –> to see like desktop version click "desktop" located on the lowest of the browser.

NOTE: All are run on Windows 7 Version 6.1 (build 7600)

Just for your info how the intensedebate commenting system working on your site. :)

• says

thank you for your test, i know intensedebate load slow at least at me site and it didn't work for all browser … i will work if i can improve the performance.

• says

Welcome bong! Look at this –> "It seems working when open and close one by one browser, but this time except for only Chrome that can't load intensedebate and Internet Exploer sometime, might or might not, show intensedebate"

• says

It seems working when open and close one by one browser, but this time except for only Chrome that can't load intensedebate and Internet Exploer sometime, might or might not, show intensedebate ;)

Add Comment Register