Here what I like the most about online business:
- Online business doesn’t require much investment. I started my online business with less than $100.
- I can make the internet to work for me. I can actually earn while I sleep.
- I don’t have to quit my job to start my online business.
- I get people to pay me to do the work I like.
- I am my own boss and start working for myself.
Sound jealous and want to build your own business?
First it is not easy and it won’t happen overnight. There’s no shortcut and magic formula to replicate. You need to work hard and find out what works for you.
But it doesn’t mean that you need to make this journey alone.
That’s the reason why I want to share my experiences in online business starting from blogging, social media and internet marketing. I am not yet a big earner but I will tell you what works and what doesn’t work for me.
I’ll share my income reports every month. What I want to provide in this blog is to share real experiences in online world. Since there are many resources and experts out there, it’s hard to find the right tips or techniques.
I won’t make up things just to make myself look good. If I fail, I will tell you the truth. If I success, I am happy to share what brings me that success. I plan to write one article per week but it’s still a learning process. Make sure you subscribe to my email list in the box below each post.
More useful contents are coming …
Here what other people said about me:
Tyan Young from Cambodian Alliance:
Meet Santel. He runs a social media blog about Cambodia and always knows what’s going on in his country. If it happened, more than likely it’s on his blog. He’s smart, talented, determined and loves his country!
Ben Kellas via comment:
Santel you are the Social Media King of Cambodia. Keep up the great work!
Peter Hogan from Khmer440:
Santel is a local rather than an expat but he richly deserves to be on any Cambodia twitter top ten.
Rob Schneider from Sihanoukville Cambodia Journal:
I’ve found more fascinating information about Cambodia and Cambodian culture on Khmerbird than I’ve found in one place anywhere else, either online or in print.
Me, KhmerBird, in various interviews
- The Guardian – Writing after the slaughter
- Global Voices – Cambodia: Freedom of Flying
- Cambodian Alliance for the Arts – Santel Phin- Creator of KhmerBird.com
- Le Petit Journal – MEDIAS SOCIAUX – Entretien avec Santel Phin, blogueur #1 au Cambodge (KhmerBird)
- BBC News – In pictures: Cambodia’s booming mobile phone market
- Interview with Santel Phin, founder of KhmerBird
- Khmer 440 Meets Santel Phin AKA Khmerbird
- Star bloggers: the top five
My name is Santel Phin. You can call me Santel. It’s my first name. I live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I am married to a beautiful wife and have a son.
I am not good in speaking but I am happy to share my experiences in any event as many as I can. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have a great event and need speaker about how to find information on the web, publish it and distribute it to the internet.
Here are some of fun activities as a blogger so far:
Panel discussion: Intelligent Use of Social Media – Me on the right
A Tour To USNS Mercy Ship – From left to right: Un Yarat (US Embassy), Princess Soma Norodom, Saoyuth Dara, Tharum Bun, Kounila Keo, Sovathary Bon, Chetra Chap and me.
Having a session on “How to Create a Useful Blog” at BarCamp Angkor – Siem Reap.
Receiving appreciation letter from US Embassy for providing blogging training at TechCamp Phnom Penh 2013.
Thank you for spending your time reading this page, I hope we can connect with each other in someway.
Founder of KhmerBird